Check booking dates ...
Bougainvillea Villa / Nestled into the tropical beauty of Koh Tao
Splendid sea and sunset views from the swimming pool, and kitchen areas, and lush tropical vegetation all around, the "Bougainvillea" villa is perfect for a single, two couples, or a small family, but it is possible to sleep larger groups, of up to 8 people, utilizing the big (fan only) loft, accessible by a ladder, with two extra mattresses for additional guests to sleep, at no extra charge. The "Bougainvillea" villa features two main, aircon (and fan) bedrooms, each with the best quality full size, five foot beds, 42" flatscreen HDTV's with premium Western programming by satellite, DVD player and DVD library, and free ADSL Wi-Fi internet access. There is a very romantic and fun private, infinity edge plunge/swimming pool, with a water fall over a giant granite boulder, and color changing lights at night... Feel free to be as peaceful or as noisy as you want to be in your own magical private hideaway! There is a small kitchen with fridge, cook top, and utensiles (like a blender, pots and pans, cups, plates, cutlery, etc...). There is also a little private yard with a pic-nic table.
All of our guests enjoy our 24hour a day personal service, for driving you where and when you want to go, to helping to order your meals, massages, or other "special" requests, we are here to facilitate your perfect holiday experience. Free WiFi internet access is also provided.
The "Bougainvillea" villa is a short 15 min walk down the hill to Sairee beach, the longest & most popular beach on Koh Tao, and only a little more to the center of Sairee town, with an abundance of restaurants, shops, and clubs to enjoy. There are also many great restaurants that will deliver wonderful meals to your villa door. We can arrange for in-house massage, private yoga sessions, SCUBA lessons, snorkeling trips around the island and much, much more. When you check-in, you will be given a local Thai mobile phone with credit, and many important numbers already installed. Your driver, cleaning staff, and Lincoln (the owner) are always an easy call away, 24 hours a day. It is always our goal and pleasure to make your stay with us as wonderful as possible!
What's Included? / All part of the service
- 24 hour, courtesy car and driver service to anywhere you want to go on Koh Tao during your entire stay!
- 24 hour concierge service for assistance with anything you may need or want
- Daily (or on request) villa cleaning service, including all bedding, beach and shower towels, and toiletries.
- Free Pick-up and Drop-off service upon arrival and departure
- Private, infinite edge plunge/swimming pool with waterfall and color changing light at a night!
- Private Kitchen Area
- Free WiFi Internet access
- Satellite TV programming- Platinum package Western programming with movies, nature, sports, kids programs, news, science, and much more (many HD channels as well). DVD player and DVD library are also included
- All master bedrooms include air conditioning and fan.
- Masks and snorkels for your time in the sea
- A courtesy local Thai mobile phone with contact numbers already installed
- A selection of menus from excellent restaurants that will deliver wonderful meals right to your villa door!
- Our local knowledge to help you find the best of everything that Koh Tao has to offer! The highest quality service (with a smile) anywhere!
Services Available / They'll cost extra but they are worth it!
- Massage - whether in your own bed at your villa, or out at the massage shop, we know who gives the best massages on Koh Tao
- SCUBA - Group or private diving or free diving lessons or excursions can be arranged with the most qualified and friendliest dive operators on Koh Tao
- Long-tail boat trips - whole day, half day, or destination travel around Koh Tao by long-tail boat
- ATV, Quad, and motorbike rentals available
- Sailing tours to Ang Tong National marine reserve
- Water skiing excursions available
- Rock Climbing
- Yoga - private and group classes are available
- Special requests are always welcome!
Certain photos courtesy of former happy guest Karine Waldron.